Sider

Friday, May 27, 2011

Some people are way too serious

There is way to many serious people out there, and especially in the genre of music that I listen to. A lot of metal heads and punkers tends to be very narrow minded when it comes to music. And also, I read at different forums and hear some "true" metal lovers talk about how angry they get when listening to that and that band, or how they feel misanthropy etc. In my case it's a different cup of tea. I smile when I hear a great metal or punk band. The music has so much energy that it fills me up, and I can go through all my daily routines with a smile "inside" my head.



And that's why I gonna present this one-piece band to you: Peach Kelli Pop.
I always had a weak heart for lo-fi music, and specially if there's a female vocalist in it. This band is actually a lo-fi beach pop one piece project. The woman reminds me a lot of the sugar sweet singers from the 60's, and there's nothing wrong with that, is it?
That said, I can't sit through the whole album in one listen, it just gets to boring. But the album reminds you that life is meant to be fun, and not so fucking serious!



HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment