Sider

Sunday, May 8, 2011

This is what I listen to at the moment

Since I don't have a lot of time to write on this blog, I will simply list up some bands that I listen to at the moment. I do recommend everyone to have a listen. But be aware, it's difficult to get hand of a copy, and most of the albums are sold with sky high prices.

Exumer - Possessed by Fire
Violent Force - Malevolent Assault of Tomorrow
Coroner - R.I.P and No More Color
Deathrow - Raging Steel
Evildead - Annihilation of Civilization
Iron Angel - Hellish Crossfire
Cryptic Slaughter - Convicted
Sabbat - History of a Time to Come and Dreamweaver

This is some fantastic thrash recordings. Man, is the world full of hidden treasurs.

This is not the greatest song among all the artist mentioned above, but it sure is political, which I like: Annihilation of Civilization!

No comments:

Post a Comment